Friday, November 14, 2008

AAH! INTERNET: A NEW DISCOVERY

Relationship between students and teacher in classroom is important as shown above.

To be in classroom is another experience, like life itself is another experience, because each day a person experience new things. That is a way I can narrate my experience at this course of"Internet training for Editors and Trainers"facilitated by Peik Johansson from Finland. In classroom starts a journey of discovery like I did personally, I assumed that I know a little bite on how to search for information through computer, but it proved wrong. For example the methodology of fact findings, about my country, other people profiles, and investigative issues. It emerged to me that, “E-mail and Internet are a tools” for journalists for fact findings and editing. Internet can be used also for research by visiting the websites given examples were like that of African studies, Tanzania government website, hello in many language, journalism on line but the big question is on how to arrive there? That is where the classroom is important. I thank you MISA-TAN and Vikes Foundation for organizing this workshop.
Internet is a multi-channel strategy where one can experience interactivity with one another; in business wise by using internet one can promote business.
Posted by Edwin Mpokasye at 10:00 AM 0 comments

No comments: