Monday, November 10, 2008

ABOUT ME

ABOUT ME
I am Edwin Mpokasye currently a tutor at Dar es Salaam School of Journalism, I came I across to be involved in journalism because of the passion I have developed in the field of social communication. My passion to journalism especially on how radio can be utilized for development, evolved during my days at the Gregorian University, in Rome. After being introduced in Social communication studies, the need to communicate with others through radio broadcasting to rural areas emerged. The idea of a community radio which fosters development in rural area is still new concept in Tanzania, especially when it is used for social change need to be addressed. It is in this area where I am inviting you friends to journey together in this journey of discovery.

No comments: